Many of our imprint-able Jute Training Bag come in many styles shapes for gusset bags Colored bags. We also stock many colored handled eco bags as well. Custom screen printing is our specialty.
10118 | jute training bag
Our Eco-Friendly Jute Training Bag is our biggest standard bag. Designed for international Conference, Seminar Symposium and it has also been a tremendous success in long term training program that need a Corporate jute messenger bag. Our Jute Training Bags works especially well in Jute Canvas, JUCO Fabs and we often supply it with a reinforced, stiffened base. As always with Asia Jute, quality is key – this is a well-made bag that can take a massive 5-10 kg without complaining. The generous 11-20 cm gusset is much wider than that offered by our competitors.
- Product Code: N – 10118
- Material: Jute Cotton Union Fabrics (Natural and Dark Blue)
- Handle: Self Fabric Handle (Dark Blue Color)
- Imprint: Black Color or any Dark Color on Front Pocket Side
- Weight: 450 g
- External Dimensions: H: 34 x W:40 + G: 13 cm
- Internal Dimensions: H: 32 x W:38 + G: 11 cm
- Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Pcs
- Production Lead Time: 15 Working Days
– After Confirmation of minimum 50% Advance Payment
– Except Friday-Saturday and Any Govt. Holiday
- Packing: Single Pcs in a poly & 25/Pcs in a 3/5/7 ply paper carton
- Delivery: Shipment will be made after receiving Total Payment
- Container Loading: LCL or FCL on requirement of Buyer
Purpose of Use
- Corporate Branding
- Seminar, Symposium and Annual General Meetings
- Reuse and Carry documents and books again and again
- Lead Time: Sample Lead time required Usually within 3~7 days
- Sample Fee: We need to charge $250.00 for the samples and shipping fee.
- Payment: 50% Payments should be paid in advance and rest 50% will be paid before shipment of the commodities.
- Production Lead Time: 7 – 30 Working days after receiving Advance Payment.
- Shipment: Shipment will be made within 5 – 7 days after receiving Outstanding Payments.
- Partial Shipment: Part Payments and Partial Shipments (Minimum 2 x 20′ FCL) are acceptable.
- Tolerance: Normal Tolerance of +/-5% in Quantity and Weight are acceptable.
- SGS Inspection: SGS Inspection Report if required, it would be provided at buyer’s option and cost.
- Charges: All charges outside Bangladesh are from Applicant’s accounts.
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF as per INCOTERMS 2010
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading (BL)
- Packing and Weight List
- Shipping Marks
- Country of Origin Certificate
- Others Doc.: (By negotiation, i.e: Insurance Certificate, SGS Certificate, GSP Certificate etc.)