10116 | jute conference bag
Our Eco-Friendly Jute Conference Bag is Reusable, Biodegradable and 100% Eco Friendly. It is also Organic and Carbon free. If you love your nature and help to save our beloved environment, you will must use our Eco-Friendly Jute Conference Bag again and again and again ….
Promotional Jute Conference Bag is an essential part of every exhibition, meeting or conference, with a large area of branding these are a great product to use to show your brand, logo or message and have great value as will be used to carry items to and from events creating more advertising for you.
Our Eco-Friendly Jute Conference Bag is our biggest standard bag. Designed for international Conference, Seminar Symposium and it has also been a tremendous success in long term training program that need a Conference jute messenger bag. Our Jute Conference Bag works especially well in Jute Canvas, JUCO Fabs and we often supply it with a reinforced, stiffened base. As always with Asia Jute, quality is key – this is a well-made bag that can take a massive 5-10 kg without complaining. The generous 11-20 cm gusset is much wider than that offered by our competitors.
- Product Code: N – 10116
- Material: Jute Cotton Union Fabrics (Natural Laminated)
- Handle: Soft Cotton Belt Handle (Natural Jute Color)
- Imprint: Black Color or any Dark Color on Front Flap
- Weight: 330 g
- External Dimensions: H: 34 x W:36 + G: 13 cm
- Internal Dimensions: H: 32 x W:34 + G: 11 cm
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Pcs
- Production Lead Time: 15 Working Days
– After Confirmation of minimum 50% Advance Payment
– Except Friday-Saturday and Any Govt. Holiday
- Packing: Single Pcs in a poly & 25/Pcs in a 3/5/7 ply paper carton
- Delivery: Shipment will be made after receiving Total Payment
- Container Loading: LCL or FCL on requirement of Buyer
- Lead Time: Sample Lead time required Usually within 3~7 days
- Sample Fee: We need to charge $250.00 for the samples and shipping fee.
- Payment: 50% Payments should be paid in advance and rest 50% will be paid before shipment of the commodities.
- Production Lead Time: 7 – 30 Working days after receiving Advance Payment.
- Shipment: Shipment will be made within 5 – 7 days after receiving Outstanding Payments.
- Partial Shipment: Part Payments and Partial Shipments (Minimum 2 x 20′ FCL) are acceptable.
- Tolerance: Normal Tolerance of +/-5% in Quantity and Weight are acceptable.
- SGS Inspection: SGS Inspection Report if required, it would be provided at buyer’s option and cost.
- Charges: All charges outside Bangladesh are from Applicant’s accounts.
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF as per INCOTERMS 2010
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading (BL)
- Packing and Weight List
- Shipping Marks
- Country of Origin Certificate
- Others Doc.: (By negotiation, i.e: Insurance Certificate, SGS Certificate, GSP Certificate etc.)